1. In the Apple App Store, search for "Vue Smart Glasses". Download the app.
2. In the app, click the "JOIN VUE" button.
3. Enter an email address and password, or choose "SIGN UP WITH FACEBOOK".
4. When using Facebook, you'll see the following screen. Click the "Continue as..." button.
5. In the "Create Profile" page, tap the CAMERA icon to upload a profile picture.
6. Take a picture or choose one from your gallery.
7. When choosing from your gallery, you'll be given the option to adjust and crop the picture. Drag the cropping rectangle around the image until the dimensions are exactly as you like them. Hit "Apply".
8. Tap "TAP NAME TO EDIT" to enter your name.
Enter your first and last name in the boxes provided. Tap "OK".
10. Make sure your glasses are charged. When first setting up, it's best to put the glasses in the case and plug in the USB charging cable to ensure both the glasses and the case are charging. Once you have a bit of charge, tap "I'M READY!".
11. There are 2 Bluetooth connections that need to be made. The app will guide you through each.
12. First, put the glasses on your head. Hold your finger against the touch panel (located on the outside of the right arm) for at least 8 seconds.
13. Note: As you are holding your finger on the touch panel, you will hear an initial "beep beep". This indicates your touch is registered, but you should not lift your finger from the panel. Instead, keep your finger on the panel for 8 seconds or longer until you hear the voice prompt in the step below.
14. After about 8 seconds, you will hear a voice say "Double-tap to enter pairing mode."
15. Double-tap the touch panel.
16. Wait a few seconds for the glasses to say "I'm ready to pair". The LED on the glasses will begin flashing blue.
17. If you do not hear the voice confirmation, the double-tap may not have registered.
18. If you are having trouble registering the double-tap, we highly recommend you read our "Double-tap practice" tutorial first.
19. Once you are in pairing mode (i.e. you heard the audio confirmation) tap "CONNECT".
20. On the next page, tap "GO TO BLUETOOTH".
21. Navigate to your phone's Bluetooth settings.
22. "Vue Sensors" should already be connected. Now you are looking for "Vue Audio". Tap "Vue Audio.
23. Now that Vue Audio and Vue Sensors are connected, navigate back to the Vue app by tapping the "Vue" button at the top left of the screen.
24. The success page should display. Now tap "SHOW ME MY HOME".
25. That's it! Your Vue app is all set up.
26. Head over to our "Navigating the Vue app" tutorial for a look inside the app.